Bank Clerk Coaching
The exams are conducted to select candidates for clerical cadre post. These banks could be public sector or government sector (if through IBPS). Bank clerk can be selected for domains like Interest clerk, Loan clerk, Statement clerk, Exchange clerks, Security clerk, Book Keeping Clerk
Knowledge College: Best Bank Clerk Coaching centre in India
We are enhancing the level of quality education day by day in order to give stable and positive results to our students. We help students to grow-up at each and every level of their preparation.
We are one of the most renowned Bank Clerk Coaching institutes not only because of our expert teachers but also due to our quality education we provide to our students. We feel proud while saying that many of our students are already got selected in IAF in various departments.
- Indian citizen with no criminal record
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from recognized institute
- The candidate must have studied and qualified English as one of the subjects at 10th, 12th or graduation level.
Age limit- The candidate must be of 20-28 years old, age relaxation is given for candidates belonging to reserved category
- Total no. of Questions-100 Questions
- Total marks- 100 marks
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Total no. of Questions- 190 Questions
- Total marks- 200marks
- Duration – 160 minutes
Syllabus - This is a two tier exam.
- English Language (30 questions)
- Reasoning (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (30 questions)
- English Language(40 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude(50 questions)
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude(50 questions)
- General/Financial Awareness(50 questions)