Delhi Police Coaching
Delhi Police is the main law and order agency for the NCT (National Capital Territory) of Delhi. There are wide range of career opportunities are available in Delhi Police at different levels. Let's check some of the important posts under DP recruitments:
- Assistant Commissioner of Police
- Ministerial Cadre
All types of recruitments in Delhi Police is conducted by a Recruitment Board appointed by Delhi Police Commissioner. You must be an Indian citizen to get in the examination. You have to clear the three phase exam process that includes:
- Physical Examination
- Written Test
Direct recruitment is applicable only for Stenographers in the rank of Assistant Sub-Inspector and in the rank of Head Constable (Ministerial).
Age limit: -
- Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum is 21 years. Age relaxation for SC/CT and OBC candidates is according to government norms.
- You should have passed 12th class or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board / institution with minimum aggregate of marks.
Syllabus for the examination: -
- There will be 100 questions and 1 mark for every question.
- Time limit is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- There will be objective type questions in both English and Hindi language.
Question papers is divided in 3 parts, syllabus is following: -
- General Knowledge (Total 50 questions)
- Arithmetic (Total 15 questions)
- Reasoning (Total 35 questions)
Come to Knowledge College to get selected in Delhi Police and other government exams.
All The Best!