RRB JE Coaching
Railway Recruitment Board conducts RRB JE exam which is the most preferred exam among engineering graduates in all zones. This exam validates the candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Technical Supervisor, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant Senior Technical Associate and Junior Technical Associate.
Eligibility criteria -
- RRB JE- Three years Diploma, or B.E., B.Tech. in required discipline or equivalent. Three years B.Sc in Civil Engineering.
- Candidate must be an India citizen.
- Age Limit: the age of candidates should be between 18-32 years. An extended age relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserve category and Ex-Servicemen.
Exam pattern -
- Type of exam -Computer Based Test (CBT)/Online
- Total question -150 objective type questions
- Total marks- 150 marks(Technical-90 Marks, Non-Technical-60 Marks)
- Exam duration 2 hours
- Negative marking 1/3rd for every wrong answer
RRB JE Exam Application Fee -
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC cast are required to pay amount of 100/-. The fee can be paid through online mode and offline mode, using internet banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Master Card or E-Challan method.
- Female/ SC/ ST Category candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection process -
- Written Examination- consisting of question from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical Subjects.
- Personal Interview